Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The dressers have Arrived!

The sisters were recently able to purchase 3 dressers/amours with the donation money that you all have helped to raise. They are beautiful, made of quality wood, and have deep drawers and shelves. The space was very much needed and we have filled them right up. They have made it easier for the houses to organize the girl's clothes as before the clothes were overflowing the store room, hard to get to, and the shelves were awkward and disorderly. Here's a picture of the new addition.When my family came to visit, my mom brought down some of letters that you all wrote in response to our fundraising letter. I was able to sit down and read them the other day. They were all so special and full of love and support. It touched my heart when I read that many of you were so happy for the opportunity to be a part of something so special. THANK YOU for your prayers, your generosity, and for wanting to be a special part of our little home.

Each time we talk with Sister Leonore about the donations she says, 'please tell everyone how thankful we are.' She also said, 'I would like to tell them directly but my English needs a lot of help.'

So thank you, thank you, thank you all, from the bottom of all our hearts!

No comments: